Gyoza ‘3 Ways’
About this class
Japanese Gyoza are a true family food and also enjoyed as a form of street food in Japan. In this Gyoza class, you will learn how to make Gyoza by hand. Yuki will be teaching ideal sauces to accompany them. You will learn three different types of Gyoza: Yaki-Gyoza (pan fried), Sui-Gyoza (boiled) and Gyoza Soup.
“Japanese Gyoza are so moorish. Feed your addiction further by learning how to make them at home”
Yuki will recommend Japanese grocery suppliers and give you some suggestions for shopping there. You can learn more about the specifics of presenting the dishes and Japanese food culture. By the end you’ll have a meal to enjoy and be ready to cook Gyoza for yourself alongside well paired side dishes.
- Pan fried Gyoza: pan fried Japanese pork dumplings with a soy sauce based dip
- Sui-Gyoza: boiled Japanese pork & prawn dumplings with Yuzu sauce
- Gyoza soup: Japanese dumplings with a clear broth
- Roasted Aubergine with sweet miso sauce
- Broccoli with a walnut sauce
- Hands-on Gyoza making, perfecting the distinctive shape
- Combining flavours with core Japanese ingredients
- How to cook Gyoza using three different methods, frying and boiling
- How to prepare ideal side dishes and sauces
- Preparing delicious stock
- Vegetarian option available
- Please add a note when booking your place, to advise of any food preferences or allergies, in advance of the class.
- This is a hands-on class.
- Includes printed copies of all recipes covered.
- Cancellations Policy and T&Cs apply to all bookings.