- Places are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All places must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made either through Paypal or by direct bank transfer to Yuki’s Kitchen.
- Once a class has been booked and paid for you will receive a confirmation email.
- All bookings and gift vouchers are strictly non-refundable. If you are unable to attend a class you are free to send someone else in your place for the same class that you booked for, but please let us know who will be replacing you. Alternatively, subject to availability, we can arrange an alternative date, at the next available time on the waiting list. 72 hours notice must be given. If no notice is given Yuki’s Kitchen reserves the right to cover costs for ingredients (perishable items) supplied for your original date. For bookings of more than 3 people, 14 days notice is required.
- The contact details provided at the time of booking will be used for all correspondence so please let us know of any changes.
- The advertised menu of a class is a guideline only. The exact menu is liable to change according to what is available at any given time.
- If a class has to be cancelled for unforeseen reasons we will notify all attendees immediately and you will receive a full refund.
- Please let us know of any food allergies, intolerances or special requirements at the time of or before booking.
- By attending a Yuki’s Kitchen event you realise that you will be cooking, working with knives and kitchen stoves. You will be briefed on health and safety, and Yuki’s Kitchen can therefore accept no responsibility for injuries or illness that may result.
- Yuki’s Kitchen has public liability insurance.
- Private Bookings:
- A non-refundable deposit is required for all private bookings, as advised at the time of booking.
- For private bookings, once the date and time is confirmed, your booking is non-refundable. For changes to the date, one month’s notice is required, subject to availability.
Yuki’s Kitchen is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Yuki’s Kitchen may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Name and job title
Contact information including email address
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We often take photos at our events for publicity purposes. If you do not want to be photographed, or would like your image to be removed from our website, please let us know.
By booking on any of Yuki’s Kitchen courses or classes you agree to abide by our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make amendments to the content and recipes without notice.
Ingredients, utensils, knives, equipment are provided for all courses. Meals are included in the course/class cost – please see appropriate course details for further information.
Special dietary requirements, food allergies & illness:
Please inform Yuki’s Kitchen of any dietary or special requirements in advance of the day of the class. Classes will be tailored where possible; to specific needs. Inform Yuki’s Kitchen of any allergies or medical conditions at least 48 hours before the class commences.
Please inform us in advance of any allergies or medical conditions, relevant to your participation and enjoyment of attendance at Yuki’s Kitchen.